tisdag 27 oktober 2009

Parviz's love affair with the Jinns

Dearest Parviz
Isn't the Jinns what we call Second World today?
Try secondworld.com for Jinns!
The internet has given you what you desire.
And since the internet is created by humans, does this not once and for all make us humans the creators of Jinns and thereby also the co-creators of existence?
Ushta
Alexander

2009/10/27 Parviz Varjavand

My love affair with the Jinns

I am in love with the Jinns and I need to prove that they exist. It must be that I fell in love with a Jinn girl at an early age, and she also fell in love with me, but living in two different spheres of reality, we could not connect and find each other. Tales of Jinns and humans trying to connect are abound here in Yazd where I am now. As a result, any argument that anybody uses by which the existence of Jinns can also be proved, I will latch on to and not let go. You can not have your "Other Realities" without me having a chance to connect with my Jinn lost love.

Still trying to find my Jinn girlfriend,
Parviz Varjavand

Inga kommentarer: