måndag 11 maj 2009

The Zoroastrian Idea of Existence

2009/5/10 irisfilpot

It seems that you all are familiar with a different type of Buddhism than I am. "Supreme reality" is usually used in discussions about God and I have never seen this term in a Buddhist discussion. I think for me, since I do seem to know a different kind of Buddhism than you two do, that just an explanation of the Zorasterian idea of existance would be more helpful for me without comparisons to Buddhism. Would anyone like to explain that to me? ( The Xorasterian idea of existance?)Anyone out there is OK. Not holding anyone hostage. If no, I figure the subject will eventually come up on this list so I can be patient.


Dear Iris
There is no Zoroastrian idea of existence and that is precisely the point.
Existence is primary, the idea of existence is secondary, so the idea of existence constantly CHANGES in Zoroastrianism, this is what makes it unique from other religions.
Zoroastrians believe in a world of flux or at least an understanding of the world in flux.
Asha is then whatever fits, however this world works, this is asha. And to live in accordance with asha, our ethical imperative in Zoroastrianism, is to live in accordance with the world as we know it according to our best knowledge. It's a religion which is very pro-science and pro-knowledge.
Ushta
Alexander

1 kommentar:

liebera sa...

ARMY OF LOVERS’ CLONES are as French résistance. French communist Michael romances with positive lad from positive French Gestapo. Local stripper Sarah is busy worker. Female Polizei is in jealousy. Unhonest Owner of Milk Factory is only one negative person. There is no blood and horrors in the story that is the result of mobilistic philosophy. Do you want Whole Clip script, Alex? And what about the Romanovs and The communists who live in complete peace or BWO, VACCUUM and ARMY OF LOVERS members as heroes of fancy tales?

PS there may be some silliness in my first commentary. I was shy that time. It’s my explanation…