lördag 27 september 2008

Mazda and Dey

Dear Parviz

This is a BEAUTIFUL DESCRIPTION of what it means to be a true Mazdayasni. Thank you for your wise words!!!
We are Mazdyasni or Ashavand first and foremost.
But we also realise the human need for the metaphysical realm to explain that which to us remains unexplainable. Also we need this last resort of hope. This is why we treat those with dignity to do their Dev-Yasni practice as well. Because sooner or later we know that we are bound to be Dev-Yasni too. It is those who deny us the Dev-Yasni potential which are mistaken. They may know the world as facts and figures but they have still to figure out what it means to be truly human. And thereby their Mazda-Yasni onesidedness is not truly Mazda-Yasni at all, it remains onedimensional when it should and could have had at least two dimensions.

Ushta
Alexander

2008/9/27 Parviz Varjavand

As a Mazdean, I am an Ashavand and Mazdayasni first; I trust and work with and celebrate the results given by Mazda to me. I am also not ashamed to do Dey-yasni works, because I know how small I am with the tiny amount of Mazda lodged in my head in relation to the enormity of the Asha that runs around in the universe. The key to my sanity is that I do not run around calling the Dey by the name of Mazda or Mazda by the name of Dey. I recognize the times I celebrate the Mind and times I celebrate the Dey or powers beyond the reach of my mind.

Ushta to us,
Parviz Varjavand

1 kommentar:

liebera sa...

ARMY OF LOVERS’ CLONES are as French résistance. French communist Michael romances with positive lad from positive French Gestapo. Local stripper Sarah is busy worker. Female Polizei is in jealousy. Unhonest Owner of Milk Factory is only one negative person. There is no blood and horrors in the story that is the result of mobilistic philosophy. Do you want Whole Clip script, Alex? And what about the Romanovs and The communists who live in complete peace or BWO, VACCUUM and ARMY OF LOVERS members as heroes of fancy tales?

PS there may be some silliness in my first commentary. I was shy that time. It’s my explanation…